Webinars have always been considered an efficient way to reach out to a broader audience and expand brand reach. However, hosting webinars is not as easy as one may think. There are a lot of challenges that come in the way of organizers hosting webinars. One of the biggest of all is finding a suitable webinar platform.
But, making things easy for you, here, we have come with a list of some of the most reliable webinar service providers in the UAE.
Go through it:
Dreamcast is counted as the best and most reliable webinar platform in Dubai. It is an efficient platform that comes with all the features and tools that one can use to execute the best webinars. Dreamcast is a one-stop solution in the truest sense and has been shaping plans into the reality of several global brands for years.
Let us go through the features that make this brand the favorite of many-
- It offers customization features that let the users design webinars according to their brand’s needs and objectives.
- With a simple and sleek layout, Dreamcast offers a user-friendly interface that makes it a very convenient platform to use.
- The platform provides several networking tools like Audio/Video chats, Networking Tables, AI Matchmaking, and many others like these to promote seamless interaction between attendees.
- Not only this, but Dreamcast also comes with audience engagement tools such as live polls, live comments, and Q&A sessions that enable the attendees to put across their opinions and views during the proceedings.
Livestorm is a prominent name when it comes to hosting product demo webinars. The platform is known for delivering engaging webinar experiences irrespective of its scale.
Here are some of the notable features of the platform:
- It is multi-device accessible; i.e., one can access Livestorm with laptops, mobile phones, and PCs.
- The platform offers various services such as live webinars, on-demand webinars, and automated webinars, best suited for technical subjects such as product demos and training.
- A significant feature of the platform that makes it the favorite of many organizers is email logistics. This feature allows the users to send out automated emails, send promotional emails, check their status, all with a touch of personalization.
- The platform is secure, simple, and has a user-friendly interface that doesn’t require the attendees to create a separate account to join the webinar. They can simply attend it with just one click.
- It comes with several audience engagement tools such as live polls, Q&A sessions, and live chats. These features add value to the overall experience of the attendees.
Next platform that is widely used to host webinars is Dacast. It comes with a set of impressive features that helps businesses across the globe to deliver an engaging webinar experience. Let us have a look at a few of them:
- The platform is secure, which means the organizers don’t need to worry about any online threat. Not only this, Dacast offers 24/7 customer support, allowing the organizers to get in touch with the team anytime they need help with the platform.
- It allows the users to integrate with third-party applications and steam over social media platforms like Facebook. This feature comes as a great help to the organizers and allows them to reach a wider audience.
- It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easier for the attendees to join the webinar. Also, it enables the organizers to record the webinar and use it later.
- The significant feature of Dacast is that it doesn’t have any audience limit, which means the organizers can have as many attendees as they want.
Demio is a well-recognized name when it comes to no-download webinars. It offers marketing tools that allow the companies to reach out to more audiences and expand their brand reach.
The most prominent features of Demio are:
- It comes with several audience engagement tools such as chats, live polls, and waiting rooms. All these features enable the attendees to interact with each other.
- Demio lets the organizers have a detailed insight into the audience interaction activities during the webinar through its feature of built-in analytics and insights.
- It allows businesses to integrate with third-party marketing tools, enabling them to do efficient promotion of their webinars and brands.
- Along with the features discussed above, this webinar service provider offers advanced setup, 24/7 customer support, unlimited webinars, and a storage capacity of 100 recordings; irrespective of the pricing plan.
While talking about the top webinar services in Dubai, the next name that makes it to our list is WebinarJam. It is an efficient solution that doesn’t require your attendees to have advanced technical knowledge.
It provides unique features to its users; let us have a look at a few of them-
- The platform has an efficient security system, where the organizers can host a password-protected webinar only with a particular set of audiences. This feature of WebinarJam makes it a reliable and trustworthy platform.
- It offers live pop-ups to the attendees during the webinar, which allows the host to make in-event sales.
- WebinarJam also offers a live chat feature that promotes one-on-one communication and gives it a closer-to-real look.
- The platform has a user-friendly interface and is multi-browsers and operating systems compatible. Not only this, the platform hardly takes 60 seconds to set up and get started.
It is counted as one of the most efficient live streaming service providers in the UAE when we talk of webinar services. It offers its users all the necessary features for a webinar and is an all-in-one solution. Some of the notable clients of WebinarNinja include names like AppSumo and Printful.
Below given are some of the out of the box features of this platform:
- It comes with a quick live chat option, making communication between the participants instant and seamless.
- This platform offers different webinar services including Live webinars, Automated, Hybrid as well as Series webinars.
- WebinarNinja allows the hosts to share their screens, making the content delivery easy and effective.
- It offers a 14-day free trial to its users, allowing them to test all its features before purchasing the platform.
We hope this blog has made it less challenging for you and helped you get your hands on the best webinar service provider.