Modern-day smartphone manufacturers have increasingly featured more and more RAM in their smartphones. The reason is the RAM hogging the Android operating system, high-resolution apps and changing user behaviour to use multiple android apps at once.
Higher RAM being the modern trend, Indian customers have been proactively looking for the Best 8GB RAM Phone models to upgrade their daily driver. If you are searching for an 8GB RAM phone, here is a list of the best options available in the market.
The Best Phones With 8GB of RAM
1. Poco F3 GT
F3 GT is the much-anticipated 8GB RAM phone in India. This phone is a gaming-focused phone from Xiaomi. Here is a list of the stand out features of this handset.
Poco F3 GT boasts the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC processor and offers two RAM and storage variants.
The triple camera setup of this 8GB RAM phone has a 64MP primary lens that captures visually appealing images.
2. OnePlus 9R
- The 9R is an 8GB RAM phone with a premium design that features a punch-hole cut-out for the 16MP selfie camera. This 8GB RAM phone has a 2.5D gorilla glass to protect the FHD+ AMOLED display that provides an excellent immersive viewing experience with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The primary 48MP camera in this 8GB RAM phone is only the mentionable piece that uses Sony IMX586 sensor with OIS stabilization.
- Powerful Snapdragon 870 chipset delivers best-in-class performance.
- The only drawback is the usage of old camera sensors.
3. Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
108MP primary lens of this 8GB RAM phone clicks high definition sharp and crisp images every time. The 5MP super macro camera does a professional job too.
- This 8GB RAM phone has an LPDDR4x RAM to run 50 applications simultaneously in the background without jitters.
- Gorilla Glass 5 protects the HDR10+ certified FHD+ Super AMOLED display from scratches and drops.
- The battery life of the 5020mAh cell is commendable, which also supports 33W fast charging.
- The ultra-wide camera is below average and doesn’t do the job.
- No 5G support is there in this 8GB RAM phone.
4. Samsung Galaxy F62
- Galaxy F62 provides flagship-like performance with its powerful CPU, Samsung’s in-house Exynos 9825 processor. A CPU running at 2.7GHz along with a Mali0G76 GPU gives a solid user experience in this 8GB RAM phone.
- The mammoth 7000mAh battery is the king feature of this 8GB RAM phone. This battery gives up to 2 days of uninterrupted power supply and gets charged using 25W fast charging.
- The 6.7-inch Full HD AMOLED display of this 8GB RAM phone houses an integrated fingerprint sensor that is extremely fast and accurate.
This phone doesn’t have any HDR support.
- Cameras in this 8GB RAM phone are average in quality.
- There is no rubber seal around the SIM tray.
5. Mi 11X
- At a startling price of 31,999 INR, the Mi 11X comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC octa-core CPU. This 8GB RAM phone supports 5G, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.
- This 8GB RAM phone has an impressive triple camera setup with a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 5MP depth sensor.
- You can get an AMOLED Full HD+ Display with a super responsive 120Hz refresh rate in this 8GB RAM phone. A USB Type-C port charges the massive 4,520mAh battery that supports 33W quick charging.
6. Vivo V20
Vivo V20 price starts at 18,690 INR in India. This 8GB RAM phone is available in Midnight Jazz, Sunset Melody and Moonlight Sonata colours
· The powerful Snapdragon 720G gives dependable performance given the vivo V20 price point.
· At the Latest Vivo V20 Price segment, you get an FHD+ AMOLED display.
· 44MP dual selfie cameras make it a value-for-money product given the vivo V20 price.
· Fast charging with a 33W charger is supported here.
The battery is not very powerful in vivo V20.
- Given the vivo V20 price, the phone is not lightweight.
While an 8GB RAM phone may feel a bit overkill, it’s a boon for the power users like mobile gamers, digital artists, multitaskers and binge-watchers. This festive season, upgrade to the latest smartphone and buy from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to avail offers on the vivo V20 price.
To further make your purchase easy on the pocket, opt for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to divide the entire vivo V20 price into manageable no-cost EMIs and enjoy other perks like cashback offers.