Exness does not support hurdles in forex traders’ access to their money. Because of this, we’ve built our deposit and withdrawal process to be practical, quick, secure, and financially transparent. Exness enables automatic instant withdrawals and accepts deposits made using various payment methods. This indicates that you have 24/7 access to your money. Exness also doesn’t charge commissions on deposits or withdrawals. In this Exness Nigeria review, we will discuss how to withdraw money from Exness account.
How to withdraw from your Exness account
On our main page, log in to your Exness Personal Area.
Select the “Withdrawal” tab.
In the pop-up window, choose the payment method you want to use and the account you wish to withdraw money from.
Select your payment system’s currency.
Select Next after entering the desired withdrawal amount.
Verify that your withdrawal information is accurate, then input the code provided to your email or mobile device.
The “Confirm Withdrawal” button
I’m done now! Your Exness deposit has been made.
Please be aware that you can only withdraw money using the same payment method you used to make the deposit. When starting with a specific payment processor, you might be required to create a profile. This can result in a few more steps.
Please get in touch with our round-the-clock customer service if you experience problems at any stage of the procedure.
Things to remember
- The payment system you use for withdrawals must match the method you used for inputs. Contact our Support Team and provide the required documentation if you do not have access to the payment system.
- Your name, as the account holder, should be on the payment system.
- Always enter the withdrawal amount in the bank currency.
- Exness has no restrictions, although the payment method may have minimum and maximum withdrawal limits.
- By tapping on “Withdraw,” users of the veracity market vs Exness Trader application can also make withdrawals.
- However, be mindful of the following general guidelines regarding money withdrawals:
- The free margin for your trading account displayed in your Area is the maximum amount you may withdraw at any moment.
- The same payment method, account, and currency used to make the deposit must also be used to make the withdrawal. If you deposited money into your account using various payment methods, you must withdraw money from those payment systems in the same proportion you deposited there. This rule may, in exceptional circumstances, be relaxed, subject to account verification and strict guidance from our payment professionals.
- The total amount initially placed via your bank card or Bitcoin must be fully withdrawn through a refund request before any profit can be withheld from a trading account.
- To reduce transaction times, withdrawals must be made in the following order: bank card profit withdrawals come first, then requests for bank card refunds and recommendations for bitcoin refunds.
Allowance time and withdrawals
Before an Exness account is fully validated, there is a grace period during which some user features are restricted. The amount of funds that may be taken or transferred during the grace period is not specified, although withdrawals made through the following payment methods are not permitted:
- Bank Cards
- Bitcoin wallets
When the grace period passes, you can still withdraw even though the account is now prohibited, but internal transfers are no longer possible.
Withdrawals are free, although some payment systems may charge a transaction fee. Before choosing your deposit payment system, it is best to know any associated costs.
Processing time for withdrawals
Most withdrawals made via Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) are instantaneous. The transaction is reviewed without manual intervention in a matter of seconds (up to 24 hours). Depending on the method used, processing durations can vary.
Please get in touch with the Exness Support Team if the specified withdrawal time is exceeded so we can assist you with troubleshooting.
Payment system priority
Please take note of the payment system priority set up to adhere to financial regulations in order to ensure timely transactions. Withdrawals made using the above payment methods must be prioritised as follows:
- Refund on a bank card
- Refunding bitcoin
Profit withdrawals that follow the previously described deposit and withdrawal ratios.
The payment mechanism prioritises payments based on your whole Personal Area rather than just one specific trading account.