The connection diagnostic tool is one of the repairing tools provided by Intuit. It is used by users worldwide and is counted as one of the best repairing tools to fix Quickbooks company file issues. It will also enable the users to build the network connection again if any issue occurs while using multi-user mode. Also, the tool enables multiple users to work on the Quickbooks file at the same time. In case you face issues related to important system components, this tool can help you to fix them. One of the best things about the tool is that it is compatible with both Mac and Windows, unlike the Quickbooks file doctor tool. To know how to install the tool, here is a guide for you.
When To Use Connection Diagnostic Tool
You can use Quickbooks connection diagnostic tool when you encounter the following situations:
- Quickbooks database server manager may not be working properly on the system. Also, if you are facing any error related to the database server.
- Also, it can help you fix damaged company files. It can also be used for corrupted company files.
- In case there is no entry in the customer or vendor list.
- 6000 error series can also be resolved using the tool.
- If you can not update the Quickbooks application.
- Next, your Quickbooks application is infected with malware or virus.
List of Issues Resolved Using Diagnostic Tool
Before we explain to you the full process to download and install the tool on the system, here is a list of all the errors that you can resolve using the tool.
- Error code 6123
- Company file error 6175
- Quickbooks error H202
- Error code 15215
- Network error H505
- Quickbooks error 6150 1006
- Error code 6144 82
- Quickbooks error code 6000 80
- Error code 6129
- Quickbooks error 15241
Issues that Can be Fixed:
- You are not able to access the Quickbooks database.
- There is a vacant entry in the vendor’s list.
- The Quickbooks files are infected.
- In case the company file that you are using is damaged or corrupted.
- Also, if the firewall application is not properly installed on the system.
Important Components to Download Connection Diagnostic Tool
Now, if you have downloaded Quickbooks connection diagnostic tool on the system, you will have to make sure that you have downloaded all the required components on the system.
- First, you will have to download the latest version of Quickbooks on the system.
- Also, download the Microsoft .net framework on the system.
- Install the latest version of the Redistributable C++ package.
- Next, ensure that you have a strong internet connection on the system.
There is another tool The QuickBooks tool hub It provides a central location for all of QuickBooks’ tools. It offers a one-stop solution for various QuickBooks difficulties, including those relating to the installation, company file, programme, and network. The QuickBooks Tool Hub installation process is simple and similar to that of other products. Simply go to the intuit official website and download the quickbookstoolhub exe file. Also, accept the license and terms & conditions, and follow the on-screen prompts.
For More Tech News: Tech News Site
Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool: Download and Install
If you have fulfilled all the system requirements for downloading the connection diagnostic tool, you can download and install the tool on the system. For this, follow the steps listed below.
- The first thing that you will have to do is to make sure that you have not downloaded any previous version of the tool. If there is any previous version, you will have to delete it from the system.
- After this, you will have to open the official Intuit website and then download the latest version of the connection diagnostic tool on the system.
- Now, save the downloaded file on the system. When done, click on the setup file and begin the installation process.
- You will then have to agree to the license agreement and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- When installed, you will have to click on the tool icon and then run the tool on the system. You will have to use the tool to resolve Quickbooks issues.
The Process to Use Quickbooks Diagnostic Tool
There are different tabs present in the connection diagnostic tool window. In this section, we have explained to you how to use the tool on the system and fix common issues.
The very first tab that you will come across is the Diagnose connection tab. For this, you will have to choose the file that you have to fix or diagnose. You will then have to wait till the scanning process completes. If the tool can detect any issue, it will resolve the same.
So, the next tab is the firewall status tab. With the help of this tab, you can easily set up your firewall settings. It helps you to perform the basic firewall setup on your system so that you do not face issues while using the Quickbooks application.
So, the last tab in the window is the test connectivity tab. This tab will help you to check the connectivity of your system with the internet. It enables you to connect your Quickbooks application and Intuit server properly. To know how to use this tab, go through the steps mentioned below.
- First, on the tab, you will have to tap on the Browse option present beside the company file. You will then have to redirect the tool to the folder in which your Quickbooks file is present.
- When done, you will have to tap on the Test connectivity option.
- You will have to then wait till the test completes. On completion, if you see the red status, there is some issue and if the status is green, it implies that there is no issue.
So, this was the complete process to download and install Quickbooks diagnostic tool. Hopefully, you will not face any issues while carrying out the process. However, if you face any issue, you can talk to the support team for the same.