Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a broad set of global cloud-based products that you can use to build solutions for areas like computing, storage and databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile and security. Many businesses like aws Partner offer web services to users who require them to implement these activities for their daily needs.
- AWS offers a set of global cloud products that you can use to build solutions for areas like computing, mobile and security.
AWS is a collection of remote computing services that comprise a cloud-computing platform. These services are available through businesses that offer them remotely, like aws partner. These services operate from 17 geographical regions across the world and are made available to developers through Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com since the company’s founding in 1994.
As of December 2018, AWS comprised more than 90 services spanning a wide range including computing, storage, networking, database management, analytics and application services (hosting).
- Not only can you leverage AWS services in the cloud but AWS also offers tools that help you move services and applications on-premises to AWS.
You can use these tools to migrate your data and applications to AWS, or move compute, storage and database workloads to AWS.
One of the most popular ways of migrating workloads is with Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS) for Kubernetes (AKS).
- You can add logic to any application or service on the cloud by using AWS Lambda.
You can use AWS Lambda as an event source for other AWS services like Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Kinesis Streams to trigger actions when new data arrives in those services. You can also use it to extend other AWS services by creating custom APIs on top of them.
- You can connect devices to AWS IoT Core and run analytics and machine learning algorithms on IoT data at cloud scale in order to improve your business outcomes and reduce costs[AWS IoT Core].
AWS IoT Core is a managed cloud platform that lets connected devices easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices. AWS IoT Core provides the tools you need to build your Internet of Things (IoT) solution. You can use AWS IoT Core to connect, manage, and secure billions of devices, monitor data streams coming from all those devices in real time, run analytics on the data collected from your connected devices, and take automated action based on the results of those analytics.
You can use AWS IoT Device Management for centralizing device provisioning, software updates, security management, network configuration management and more across your fleet of devices. You can also integrate them with leading third-party services such as Amazon S3 or Azure Blob Storage to store large amounts of raw sensor data while protecting it through encryption at rest[AWS Device Management].
- Using Amazon QuickSight, you can easily create and publish interactive dashboards that include SQL Server data.[Amazon QuickSight]
Amazon QuickSight is a business intelligence (BI) service that lets you see and understand your data with ease. It’s easy to use, fast, and cost-effective. With Amazon QuickSight, you can:
- See how different groups are performing by analyzing data across departments or specific projects.
- Explore trends over time so you can identify which areas of the business may need improvement.
Amazon Web Services is a massively scalable, reliable and secure cloud service. It has been used by many companies including Netflix, Airbnb, Uber and more than 1 million other businesses. When you use AWS services at scale in your company they will help you improve business outcomes while reducing costs.