Credit cards are an easy method to access credit. It comes with various incentives and offers from different banks. If you are looking forward to applying for a credit card, AU small finance bank offers a Vetta credit card, which comes with multiple benefits and lifestyle benefits, reward points on bill payments, among many other exciting offers. This blog will talk about the benefits and various charges involved with the AU bank credit card.
If you want to know more about the benefits of AU Bank credit cards, you can check down the benefits given below:
You can apply for a card and get exciting welcome offers. New joiners get vouchers from a bouquet of top brands worth Rs.2000 if they spend a minimum of Rs.30000 on a retail purchase within 60 days of card setup.
Rewards on Retail spending:
- You get 10 reward points per Rs.100 retail spending on Utility bills payments.
- You get a 4 reward point per Rs.100 retail spending on grocery and departmental stores.
- You get 2 reward points per Rs.100 retail spending across all merchant categories.
Other milestone benefits:
- Monthly benefits: after one year of card issue, you get zomato pro annual membership on Rs.50000 retail spending done in any calendar month.
- Quarterly benefits: you get 500 bonus points on spending Rs.50000 per quarter on retail spending and an additional 1000 bonus reward points on reaching Rs.100000 on quarterly retail expenditures.
So, you can earn 1500 reward points per quarter with 100000 retail spending.
- Yearly benefit: After one year of card anniversary, you get Rs.1000 voucher benefit on spending a minimum of Rs.250000 on the anniversary year.
- You get a voucher worth Rs.1000 on completing one retail spending on your birthday.
Airport lounge access:
– You get free complimentary lounge access at 1000+ airport lounges within or outside the country.
– Using your VISA card, you can get complimentary lounge access per quarter in domestic lounges.
Railway Lounges access:
You get 2 complimentary lounge access per quarter using your VISA card at selected railway stations in the following cities- New Delhi, Kolkata (Sealdah), Jaipur, Agra and Ahmedabad.
With AU bank’s global concierge assistance, you can customize your travel, leisure and entertainment experience. You can book your travel plan for any occasion and relax.
You can call the following number 1800 210 0298 (toll-free) or 022-42320298.
Fuel surcharge waiver:
- On fuel transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.5000, you get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% across all fuel stations in the country.
- To redeem your reward points, AU bank provides you with many options such as mobile DTH recharge, flight and hotel booking, Merchandise, and many more.
- Air accident cover: Rs 50 Lakh
- Credit shield: up to Rs. 2 Lakh
- Purchase protection: up to 25000
Card liability cover:
- If you lose your card, you can report the loss to the bank and hold no liability for any fraudulent transactions made.
- Card liability cover also protects you against online frauds and card skimming.
- During flight travel, you get cover for baggage loss, plane hijack, delay in flight etc.
Contactless card usage:
To pay using an AU Vetta card, you don’t need to enter credit card details for an amount up to 5000. By just tapping the card, you can make secure and easy payments.
Add on cards:
You can offer your add-on card to your loved ones. You receive add on cards free for a lifetime with an AU vetta card.
Now let us discuss the fees and charges on the AU Vetta credit card:
- Annual Card Membership fee – Rs. 2,999 + applicable taxes
Conditions for Annual Card Fee waiver:
1st-year fee waiver – Rs.40,000 retail spends done within 90 days of card set up 2nd year onwards fee waiver – Rs. 1,50,000 retail spends done in the previous card anniversary year Conclusion:
Au bank comes with exciting offers and rewards on its Vetta credit card. You can apply for an AU bank Vetta credit card by checking out the website if you find the offers interesting. If you want to know more in detail about the benefits and features, you can check out the website.